Monday, November 01, 2004

I'm 5 and it's X-Mas Time

Halo 2 is a little over a week away and frankly I can't wait.

I haven't been this excited over something to play with since I was a kid at Christmas time.
I can remember the hours looking at the Sears Wish Book and seeing the Sega Genesis with it's vaunted 16 bit graphics and thinking I would sell my left nut to own one. I would read that page over and over again knowing that it would soon be there under my tree on December 25th.

This is the feeling I have now for Halo 2.
I can't describe it other than pure joyous anticipation. I actually be able to get a game in with some old chums I've missed along the way. People are calling out of work staying home just to play this one title online. I can't wait to order a pizza for lunch while playing Slayer for the 6th straight hour with friends.

Please hurry Santa. Petey has been good this year and my grades are really good. Santa I have to plug 50 rounds into someone online...quick Santa... hurry up.

No comments: