Monday, January 17, 2005

Deadwood & Nip/Tuck

Following Ian McShane's win last night for best actor in a drama series I've been placed firmly back on my Deadwood kick. The show fucking rocks. If you have HBO and have caught it the you know what I mean. Wonderful show that shouldn't be missed.

Nip/Tuck is one of only four reasons I turn on my television on anymore. It won the Golden Globe for best Drama series and frankly I kinda wish thay hadn't. It's no longer my lil favorite secret show that no one watched but me.

1 comment:

CatSpit said...

I liked the way that nip/tuck started out but felt that it went downhill a bit. For some reason I became less entranced with the stories and characters :( Now Lost, OC, and Two Wheel Tuesdays are the only reason to turn on the TV. And Two Wheeled Tuesday SUCKS, but I have to watch it. Why they have the biggest dick on earth presenting it is beyond me. *sigh*