Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hacked

Call me a geek but I've got 21 games stored on my Nintendo DS right now which leads to no time to update this site. I'm addicted what can I say, fucking Soduko's or however it's spelled.

I'm currently accepting donations to the Fuggo Condo Fund. The one I want is only $225,000 right now. Not bad when you factor in the 16' high ceilings. Can you imagine the funky ass shit you could hang from a ceiling that high?

Here check it out:Imagine the parties you could attend there! Send money now and reserve your spot at the house warming party.

5 comments:

Phain said...

i'm not giving you any money but i still fully expect an invitation to the housewarming party. flights are running as low as $98 right now!!!!!!!!!!

Booster MPS said...

Count me in. I will bring the wine....and good wine at that.

Fame said...

I am poor. End of story. Good luck to ya!

It is a nice place.

e.e. said...

Hell. Have a party.
A HUGE party.
Charge for admission.
Done deal!
People will bring food, booze, maybe a little bit of money, and voila!
You will be financed, have made new friends, and very FAT for your new place!
:-)

WDKY said...

Count me in for the housewarming too. Well, maybe not. But you never know...