Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm with ya ladies.

$60 for a bra? Thats recockulous! Is there that much engineering involved in keeping boobies upright? I guess there might be because the prices you all are paying for them is just insane. Now granted I'll pay $9 for a decent t-shirt or a good pair of boxer briefs but now much more. Maybe I just don't have the ability to understand the difference in how a $20 bra feels on verxux a $60 bra. Is it the padding? Is it the extra strength nylon needed to push them up to make them look like they did when they were 17? I proclaim ignorance onthis subject. Look I can barely take the things off properly when fooling around. Sometimes the thing is on there so tight a brother needs a crowbar to pop those clips in the back. Maybe thats where the pricing scale comes in, the security of those clips in the back?


I have a solution, skip the bra all together, especially on cool fall days where your just wearing a nice t-shirt or blouse.

5 comments:

Booster MPS said...

Somebody call the fire marshall, that balcony is full!

I wonder if I can tune in my favorite radio station with those.....

Girl said...

$60 is cheap. If you are not the perfect average size or smaller those things cost a lot to dress up.

Fame said...

ummm $60 is by all means a decent price, anything less and your bound to have something itch that shouldnt be itching, and the nipple coverage will suck.. which if your you.. you like that, me I want it covered up!

lolly said...

$60, let's see that's about £30...so yeah that's about average. i would pay anywhere up to £40 ($80)for a really well fitting bra. You get what you pay for and if you get a cheap and nasty bra, you end up with saggy boobies!

LSG said...

I've never seen a $60 bra. Guess not everything is bigger in TX. :p