Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'd be lying...

if I said I missed typing shit here. I actually don't. Ever since escaping from corporate hell over a year ago I haven't found myself bored enough to log on here and type. Instead I've been writing elsewhere, actually being edited and published by someone other than myself. It's refreshing to have someone hand you back a copy with things for you to change, it's even better when they say it's perfect as it is and that its off to print.

Don't get stuck where your at people, life's too short. Did you picture what your doing right now as a kid? No. Don't give me that bullshit excuse that you need the money. You don't need half the shit you own face it. Ok maybe I still have a little Durden in me but seriously think about it the next time you sit down to your desk with your coffee and your donut. Maybe then you'll realize you should have been having OJ and a banana with some oatmeal the last 15 years.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

KOW!
Great to hear from you!

And yes, I'm working in the field I want to work in, just not in the environment I belong. Women's health-yes. Current ob/gyn office? Errr not so much. But that's gonna change I can feel it.

Cool that you're still writing and someone else is proofing it or editing it for you. Are you working on a book? Interesting.

I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
I bookmarked you again, just incase you decide to come back.

WDKY said...

I'm with you, bro... I've also been too busy living to do much with my blog lately. Mind you, i did show my chin this week, as you know :-)

Glad things are going well for you, and have a great one.

Booster MPS said...

Indeed.

"The things you own end up owning you."

TD

Sky said...

Ahh so nice to see some of the old faces. I miss you guys. Like you guys I haven't blogged in a long time. Just read my old stories, it is all about the same. LOL.

I miss you all.