Sunday, January 27, 2008

She's Hooked


On Christmas day I did something bad. I gave my lady Mario Party for her Nintendo DS system. My motive was to simply give her a game to play when on lunch break or on a rainy day. What instead has occurred is nothing short of amazing.

She is the top player in the world.

No one anywhere that I can find has come remotely close to what she has achieved on this game. She owns all of the records. In fact she just sent me a picture of her latest high score. The problem is she must have messed up the scanner and now there is no proof that she just set the all time high in stars collected in game. If you look at the blown up picture you can faintly see she scored 48 stars in one game. I never score more than 5.

Sorry babe you may have elite Mario Party skills but your scanning abilities leave much to improve on.

1 comment:

e.e. said...

You youngun's are so addicted to this gaming stuff, no matter what size and shape it comes in. Very strange.
Altho I am still holding out for my very own Wii someday...