Thursday, August 19, 2004

Shit, I've been discovered!

Turns out people actually read these things and in turn write shit back to you in the form
of comments. Fuck!

Now I have to come up with some really witty stuff to keep them coming here.
How about a word of the day?

let's give it a whirl...

erythron: The total mass of circulating blood cells, their precursors, and the tissues that produce them.


Nothing really witty about erythron. But there is something to be said about modern Biology textbooks. I mean who the hell came up with the names in this book. I mean I'm sure it's no simple feat naming everything in the world that eats and shits but why couldn't they make it easy? Foot is a good word. So is hand, ear, nail, and knee. But chloroplast and phenotype are just totally absurd. I'm going to rename them Buda and Excrow.

1 comment:

CatSpit said...

So if I was going to try and make an erythrocyte salsa while I chloroplasted my pheromones to an armadillo, would this make me Budha?