Friday, September 17, 2004

The wonder of Fable

I never thought I would see the day but my gf couldn't bring herself to turn away from the screen while I played a game last night. She's not the type to do this as games really don't appeal that much to her if their not called Tetris. But she was enthralled. She said it was a neat idea for a game to let your forge your own path and couldn't get over the fact that I had women and men both falling in love with my character.

Maybe it's the purple skirt I wearing with the mystical way it shows off my characters supremely svelt ass. I think I'm going to don a complete dress and smash people with a big fucking hammer I bought last night for the rest of the game. It's rediculous but it works.

I started out a complete prick on this game but eventually I found myself really wanting not to kill people and to actually love them. Thats right love them. I want to now show how much I love every character in the game by sleeping with them all. Friends who are playing this game have gone the routes of evil murderer or the hand of god saint.
Me? Well I'm going to be a bi-sexual slut! Bring on the Earth Ogres!

No comments: