Friday, October 15, 2004

The drive to work

While driving through North Philly on my way to work today I stopped at a red light behind what looked to be an early 80's Datsun light truck. It was painted a metallic Olive green with rust colored trim wrapping around the vehicle. The rims on the truck were close to 18"and all chromed out. Really quite the fetching vehicle.

But what really caught my eye was the graphic on the back window.
"Peeps to my Old Head, may you forever puff the blunt. Joe J. 1978-2004"

How touching! I only wish I had a camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to say that math is a terrible thing, but I can say that I'm definitely not a fan of it since I'm always too stupid to understand algebra, calculus, trigonometry, etc no matter how hard I try and the constant struggle I have with it brings a lot of stress on me. It makes me get extremely frustrated and since I won't need to know that kind of stuff for the career I'm going for, I find it pointless to have to learn it. I want to learn about the things I NEED to know for the job I want.