Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blang!

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Philadelphia lived a young man who went to the market in search of soup, milk, and hotdogs. Running up and down the aisles avoiding the other peasants he went about his business gathering what he had come to the market for. With all of the items in his basket he proceeded to the counter where a tube caught his eye. This was no ordinary tube. Green and white and only about 4 inches long it stared back at him daring him silently to pick it up. The young man fought the temptation with all of his might. Looking at the tube he knew it's contents would be bad and thus avoided it. When his items had reached the merchants register the young man turned around and without hesitation picked up one of the tubes and placed it on the conveyor belt.

And he lived happily ever after...





very happily...

9 comments:

kimmyk said...

OMG. Just the site made my throat close and that special spot near my ears twinge.

Gah.

Phain said...

LMAO! The Girl wanted to buy some of that yesterday when we were out. I tooked at her with my own "sour" face and said, "I don't EVEN thing so." She ended up with Skittles. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'd try that...

Booster MPS said...

And what was wrong with the original candy?

Fame said...

Oh dear god......

this looks gross...

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeww!!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what that is, but it still made me feel ill.

Caterpillar said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo cool!!! I LOVE sweet tarts!! Now I wanna find a tube like this, too!!

Anonymous said...

2 out of 9 commenters would try it...looks like you don't have to worry about anyone stealing your stash :-)

By the way I would be the 2nd...thats awesome! I'll have to look for some when I'm in Pittsburgh in March :-)