Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Curry

Sorry but I'd rather try and smear curry onto the nuts of a rabid pitbull than eat the stuff. People have tried for years to get me to eat it and each time I did it's been more revolting than the previous time.

I know the problem. The first time I ever ate anything with curry in it it was prepared by a little Irish woman I used to work with. The Irish shouldn't fuck with curry I'm guessing.

Have a good recipe involving curry please by all means paste it into a comment. Or invite my ass over and make it for me. I'll do the dishes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a good Indian, Thai or even West Indian place you could go to? I'm not a huge curry person myself, but those are worth a shot. Shame you're not in London, there's some really fab ones I could take you to!

Phain said...

i can't do curry. it gives me the runs.

WDKY said...

Call me a cynic, but I have a suspicion that you've never actually tried to smear curry onto the nuts of a rabid pitbull.

Otherwise you might think differently.