Thursday, March 01, 2007

Truth

So I'm sitting there trying to study when one of the members of my team starts crying histerically. She can't take it any longer. The secrets have become too great for her to keep hidden any longer. For too long she has met with him in parking lots hopping into his ride and then fooling around with him knowing full well that he would be going back to his first love and not to her. Her, she the woman he has been seeing on the side since last summer. Her the young woman he had said he really loved all this time. She loves him so dear she goes on to say and goes so far to tell myself and the other two there about thier plan for the future.

After she gets done I respond simply "Thats what you get for fucking the Burger King."


Ladies, don't get involved with a guy who sticks his meat into the mouths of millions each day.

1 comment:

WDKY said...

EEEEEUUUUWWWW! I'm going vegetarian!