Thursday, February 14, 2008

March 14th, Steak and BJ Day


I don't know about you all but Valentines Day to me is strictly for the girls. Guys don't need all this chocolate and red things with lace on them. Thats why this year I'm putting my support behind Steak and BJ Day to be held March 14th.

Really the idea is simple all women have to do is buy and cook us a steak and deliver on the BJ. Shopping is next to nil here because you can buy steak anywhere really. As a comparison here is my shopping list for today:
Roses(dozen) Strawberries
Chocolate Hershey hearts Candles
Card and something really nice for dinner
Whipped Cream

That's alot more involved than just going out and buying a steak (and maybe some A1 sauce hint hint). So this year on March 14th I fully expect a really good steak and BJ for what I'm going to have to put up with tonight... namely foreplay. I kid, I kid.

5 comments:

e.e. said...

MEN.


Where are MY flowers?????

Silver said...

EE, at the store where they belong! lol

I feel the same about Valentines Day. Hell even the people I work with feel the same, and one of them is a woman. An extremely hot woman, and she could give 2 shits about V-Day.

Anonymous said...

Mr KOW
For you to get steak and BJ day you must bow down to St. Valentine's day

Love
Miss KOW

Booster MPS said...

I suggest you do what the Ms. commands.......somehow I think she will make it up to ya.

Fame said...

LOL! Oh sweet lord!! That picture is funny.