Tuesday, February 26, 2008

White People

and what we like...

I found a site through a site through another site that is named "Stuff that White People Like".
It's a cheeky little blog that made me chuckle until it came to Mos Def. See I have been listening to the man for well over 10 years now and I'm kinda pissed that now all the other white people are going to make it uncool to like him. So I'm going to replace Mos Def on this blogs list with someone I think all white people really like.


Mindy Cohn, Natalie from The Facts of Life

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

what the hell happened to her?

Silver said...

http://imdb.com/name/nm0169934/
Looks like she's been doing mostly voice over work.

Booster MPS said...

Never was much into "plumpers"..... Let's replace him with MC Hammer. I'll sell him off cheap.