Monday, December 20, 2004

Catspit goes dark so we go light

catspit.net has an exciting new look so I decided to change templates myself. Mine didn't require much more than a couple of mouse clicks so I like the ease of it.

Some past posts are rather unreadable now, tough shit. If you wanna read them then copy and paste them into Word and change the color font yourself. We're going to stick with white because I love my eyes and I'd like to keep em for the long run.

Christmas shopping on QVC rocks. I can shop from home and pay $3 for shipping without going out my front (back) door. I can even do it in my underwear which especially grand when the hostess on the show looks good.

Today's beer: Perkuno's Hammer by Heavyweight Brewing. An Imperial Porter that will keep you warm throughout the winter.

By the way I need someone to talk me out of buying a Honda Element. It's functional and if you know me then you know that I love functionality.

No comments: