Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Movie Pick of the Week

Go see The Illusionist. Because even when wearing 35 layers of clothing Jessica Biel is still the hottest woman on the face of the Earth.

The film is actually very good and comes highly recommended. It'll have you talking with other movie goers at the end trying to... well let's just leave it there. Paul Giamatti is in it. So there;s no fucking merlot anywhere to be seen.

I challenge you the reader to find a more beautifully shot film.


Ed Norton: That ass is no illusion.

3 comments:

PG said...

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big Ed Norton fan, but Jessica Biel is a name I'm not familiar with. And an ass too, for that matter - I'm going to have to investigate.

kimmyk said...

Thanks for the heads up KOW.

WDKY-You've not heard of Jessica Biel, really? WOW.