Sunday, October 01, 2006

By the Numbers

Saturday
4 clips fired out of one MP5.
100 .38 caliber out of friends gun, don't know make or model.
2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
1 cup of milk.
6 pizzas ordered for beginning of bachelor party.
3 cases of beer.
3 cases of soda.
6 fights on UFC pay per view.
2 buddies swearing they could have turned pro in baseball at dinner.
52 cards per table.
4 tables.
6 guys each.
one poker tournament.
2 discussions with friends about "koi" fishing in the neighbors pond.
32 koi counted while fishing with french fries.
4 wheels on truck.
2 passengers with me driving.
$25 cover charge for strip club.
$15 given back to me in ones following me handing over $40 to get in.
3 beers drank.
2 boobs
x
22 strippers
=
44 boobs
1 ex-girlfriend from 8th fucking grade now a "dancer".
1 ex-coworker now a "dancer" at same club as above.
"$0" quoted to me for a lapdance by said ex-girlfriend from 8th fucking grade.
5 times I said "no thanks".
6 times I had to say to myself that 8th grade was...
15 years ago.
15 ones stil in my pocket after leaving.
one pillow
one blanket
one bed.
one great fucking bachelor party.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

Sounds like a good time.

How funny seeing two ex's [co worker and gf] at the stripper bar.

That's alot of boobies KOW...

Caterpillar said...

That sounds like a perfect time! And I'm also happy you left with $15 in ones still in your pocket - and I'm happy for misskow that you're a good guy!

Phain said...

"priceless"

finally forgiving said...

that my dear is the kind of stuff I thought only happened ot me.

jamwall said...

when a stripper shakes her jiggly tits in my face i think of lake wobegon. where the men were men, the kids were above-average and the women had great big jiggly tits.