Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Expensive Reunion

W: Whatever happened to her anyway?
K: Lori?
W: Yeah
K: Heard she moved to Florida after marrying that 40 year old religous guy.
W: No that was Chris.
K: Oh yeah, then it was definitely Anne.
W: No, she actually ended up having three kids with two different guys. Her man kicked her out of the house when the third child came out alot darker than he was.
K: Say what?
W: He obviously wasn't the daddy since the kid came out with a "natural tan."
K: That's fucked up, was it the other Lori?
W: Nope she drives a truck now. Everytime she comes through town here she calls me up for coffee. Her truck is nice.
K: You fucked her in it didn't you.
W: Nah, ever smell the inside of a truck?
K: No why?
W: Trust me when I say it's not something that will be bottled up anytime soon.
K: Well I don't know what happened to her.
W: Oh well.

Five hours later at the Crazy Horse Too!

W: Well what do you know.
K: What?
W: That stripper in the corner.
K: On the pole?
W: Yeah, upside down, it's fucking Lori.
K: That's fucked up.
W: What's fucked up is that I'm going to pay $50 for a lapdance from a girl I used to have sex with for free.
K: Me too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strippers, trucks, baby-mama drama, fucked up shit.


I way like this blog.

Anonymous said...

it MUST be something in the air...
my exes are coming out of the woodwork.
I mean...the ones im not already paying $50 for lap dances.
how you been?!?!

landry said...

that anonymous above was MEEEE!
im not sure how that happened...