Monday, March 05, 2007

Split from China Blue

A real good friend came up to me about 6 months ago while watching me coach a peewee hockey game. She looked at me and said point blank "It'd be a shame if you don't end up someones father, you'd be so great at it." I was taken back, flabbergasted, humbled a little, and flattered. I'll be honest... since that day I have kind of taken what she said to heart. Maybe I would make a good dad afterall? Or maybe I'll stay the course and be the cool uncle like I plan.

2 comments:

Booster MPS said...

I find that comment interesting as well particularly when it is current so far from where you currently are in life. Good thing to know - but simply not the current situation.

kimmyk said...

Maybe she was offering her ovaries up to ya like a sacrifice or somethin. Sounded that way if you ask me.