Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bump in the Night

Around 4 am I decided to go outside and walk around . The cloudy night had completely blocked out the moon forcing me to turn on the the porch lights. So I turned to look down the side porch to see what was making a sound and saw nothing. Shot my flashlight into the woods and there was nothing there. Before I went back in I set up a video camera to catch the raccoon, possum, whatever it was making the noise outside. I heard the noise again around 4:30 am after I went inside and came out to look around. Again nothing so I checked the tape and this is what I caught...

You do not want to see the video... you wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

7 comments:

Cinderella said...

What the heck is that? Big foot? A robber? I am skeered, seriously!!

Anonymous said...

I'm freaked - it's either an ape-man or a fugitive boyband member wearing parachute pants. Quite frankly, both are frightening.

Sky said...

OMG it's my ex husband in parachute pants!

PG said...

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(ROFL with sky's comment)
c'mon. show the video.
this is the stuff whole x-file episodes were made out of!

kimmyk said...

Uhh...yeah.

Networkchic said...

Who the hell is that?

ladylongfellow said...

Looks like you pissed someone off in paintball...lol..and they know where you live! lol