Wednesday, April 27, 2005

$236 later

So I spent $236 on modifications on my paintball gun. I really didn't need it to be honest. Running with my Tippman A-5 fully stock I kick a ton of ass when on the field averaging a 2-1 kill to death ratio. But I needed more. In my mad drive to be the best in everything I do I decided to spend some of my income tax return on a new tactical stock and assorted doohickeys for the A-5 that should improve my game well past it's current height of awesomeness.

If you see me on the field it won't be for long because I already launched a paintball headed straight for your goggles.

I'm that fucking good now.

and for you video game people Ghost Recon 2 still sucks off goats.

1 comment:

modous said...

whhhaaa whhhaaaa whhhhaaa

I don't like Ghost Recon 2

whhhaaa