Friday, April 08, 2005

Home Muddling

I'm in the middle of buying my first home. Great location, super neighbors. Everthing is great. Me and her even have the place mapped out. I get the kitchen, basement (finished!), and the small bedroom upstairs to use as my study aka naptime room. She gets the living room, the big spare bedroom (she needs the space for all those bloody bears) and the dining room. The deal is we cannot comment on what the other does to their parts of the house.

Until last night...

She has the audacity to tell me I can't paint the kitchen any color but red. Well thats not happening because I'm going to do the whole thing is tones of blue and granite.

The study is going to be done in brick red. I just dig that color on a wall with a light cream color framing it at top.

So who's coming over for a paint and grill party in mid July if we get the place?

1 comment:

Frozin said...

You're old lady collects bears as well?! I feel your pain man... I feel your pain.