Friday, May 27, 2005

But what do I get???

So me and Ms. J are trying to figure out our Friday night when I suggest shopping. "Good you still have to buy me stuff with your income tax return." "Say What?" I snort back, "You didn't buy me anything with your refund sweetie so why should I buy you something?" "But I did buy you something, I bought myself nice looking clothes so I can look good for you when we go out."

Fuck, they've got all the bases covered don't they gentlemen?



In other rants it's so fucking lame I can't take my complete Forza Motorsport garage on the road with me. The memory unit can only hold 5 cars max.

2 comments:

Silver said...

Tell me about it...but it didn't matter regardless, since we didn't play. Which was a nice departure from what we've normally done in the past.

Tevin said...

So whacha get her :-P... sucker :-D