Thursday, May 19, 2005

Fuck it's Thursday! Haiku motherfucker!

Today's Haiku or Haiku's brought to you by my new T-Shirt shop on Cafepress, FKD Designs. There's nothing there you'll wanna buy yet but it'll be the location of the HomeBrew shirts when that get's up and running.
Check it out those shirts are just the beginning:
http://www.cafepress.com/Frankford

Update on the brew btw... looking at doing maybe some form of Apple Oatmeal Stout. Just in time for summer? Yeah I know Stouts aren't really a summer brew but I don't give a fuck because it's always cooler in the shade. Well that and I'm all out of supplies for a decent hefeweizen, murp!

Here's your Haiku(s):

E3
Sony can make bread
Nintendo keeps on trying
MS eats wallets

Rumcake
Ever eat rum cake
i have not yet but soon will
it smells real yummy


In other news graduation day here on campus. I can't fucking wait for my turn up there.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Kegger, if you make the trip to Ralphs for Memorial Day I'll have that mixpack I've been promising ya forever from Great Lakes Brewing here in Cleveland!

Yummy, an Apple/Oatmeal stout? Sounds mmm mmm good!