Friday, June 10, 2005

The 1 Year Fantastico Extravaganza Anniversary Super Party Time

Fuggo's one year old today and boy what a complete waste of time it has been. Really what have we learned here class? Nothing. What started as an attempt to learn something about publishing on the web has resulted in nothing. In the time I've been screwing around with this faithless bitch I have lost all my little links on the right side of the page and I still haven't figured out how to post nude pictures of Hiromi Oshima on here yet.

Fuck it we will strive on.

So here's the top 6 list for the last year. Because no one does top "6" lists anymore.

6. Lindsey Lohan went from chubby, well rounded redhead with great tits to a skinny, bottle blonde coke fiend. That was a great run.

5. Godzilla: Final Wars was great because now we know Godzilla not only can ruin lives and cities but he plays a mean football/soccer net minder as well.

4. Forza Motorsports, the biggest "Fuck You" to Sony since I well I don't know.

3. Tippman A5, no better marker on the milsim market today. Mine ran hard all year without a hitch.

2. Michael Jackson guilty or not? Guess what I just don't give a fuck.

1. Sex, lots of it. In this past year I got nailed in 5 different states, a new record. The reason this is #1 is because nothing else came close, they just hit the belly....... get it? Huh? Huh?


Happy anniversary everyone.

No comments: