Thursday, June 30, 2005

Live 8 in Philly

Just stay away. 1 million people on a parkway? Get the fuck out of here. The insanity that this city is facing is immeasurable. They're actually talking about rolling black outs in the city so that they can have jumbotrons running down there. 2,400, yes 2,400 porta potty's are being set up for the event. Thats alot of shit. Police and fire are being pulled from around the city to focus in on the concert.

I was going to go down but not now. No way. "You'll be missing the history!" one friend told me. Well let me tell ya I'll have a better view in my living room in the air conditioning then you will.



Still experimenting with color here on this thing, please bear with. Or is it bare with?

2 comments:

Galen said...

yeah my brothers went down to the one in Barrie, ontario.. I was offered a ticket and decided to fuck it. Why would I want to go when I could watch it from home? Most of the bands are shit any way.

Aaron said...

.....watched it from the safety of my home! Looked like too many people for me!

What'd they say some 600 thousand people there? Amazing!

Did ya survive?