Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blame Kojubat

He never reads this spot but I'll give him a plug anyway.
http://www.gamertag.com/gamerDetails.php?id=60

He started talking about City of Heroes a couple of weeks ago and I tried not to listen. I wanted to play the game but knew with my upcoming schedule being what it'll be that I wouldn't get involved with another MMORPG. Well shit I bought the game last night and lost 4 hours to it already. I've got the Keg O'War battle droid patrolling the streets fighting crime now and I'm having a blast doing it. When I fail one of these upcoming courses I'm sending him the bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh.

I feel so guilty now. Guy mentions you in his blog, you should really give the courtesy of a reach-around... er, a read now and then.

And I take full blame!