Sunday, June 26, 2005

Her little friend...

...is my best friend. Whenever her "friend" comes to visit each month I gotta admit it's like welcoming back an old friend. I'd buy it a beer if I could. I mean how many friends of yours shows up once a month to say "Hey congratulations you dodged the bullet again fuckhead." Know why they call it menstration? Because it keeps occasionally lazy men like myself straight. We've all been there, in the throws of passion ready to stick your heehee into her hoohoo when your like "Fuck that end table with the rubbers is on the other side of the bed." and you just don't feel like wasting time. It's menstration that wisens us up because without it we wouldn't be using rubbers in the first place.

Today's advice: Always use a condom to save yourself from the anxiety attack of a late period.

No comments: