Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Fire and 12 Pounds of Meat.

To celebrate the United States' birthday yesterday I decided to build the biggest fire I've ever built in the smoker and grill up approximately 12 lbs of meat. Steak, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, bacon, pizza the list goes on and on. The fire burned so well throughout the night that I could have made breakfast on the grill this morning. That's some great stuff. Grilling is a passion for me and yesterday proved it to everyone who was present.

2 comments:

Galen said...

Charcoal ftw! We're one of the few charcoal families left in canada. My dad used to be the CEO/prez of Clorox which owns a shitload of other companies including Kingsford, so we were never short on charcoal. Booya. If you tell me you were using gas it'll break my frickin heart. Lie to me if you have to. I want a steak now. :/

k o w said...

I only use charcoal and only charcoal. Gas sucks for grilling as propane creates water vapor.