Monday, May 08, 2006

Musical Monday, 5/8/06: Insomniac's Soundtrack

I fell asleep early and woke up around 12:00 am unable to fall back asleep. I noticed it was Monday and then I remembered WDKY's Musical Monday was today. So in keeping with the trend that is sweeping Blogland like a thunderous storm I present to you this week a song from one of my favorite bands of all time. I routinely play this song at night to put me asleep.

Ladies and gentlemen, Dire Straits and "So Far Away"


Powered by Castpost

5 comments:

Networkchic said...

I love that song...and it's been forever since I heard it. thanks

Booster MPS said...

Song takes me back to High School and all the cool music out then. Roger Waters anyone?

WDKY said...

ROFL... more like a slight drizzle than a thunderstorm, but hey - we're trying :-)

Got this, love it. Good choice, kow.

Blueprincesa said...

Dude, you need to start using Audioblog. I love Dire Straights and I couldn't listen to it because it wouldn't buffer.

T - Another Geek Girl said...

I just heard this.
I had no idea you were up!
I'll start coming every Monday from now on!

Excellent choice KOW!