Monday, May 08, 2006

Name the Babies Contest


Hey there animal lovers, the Philadelphia Zoo is holding a contest to name their triplet baby black and white ruffed lemurs. The names recommended in the contest are awful if you ask me.
Huey, Dewey, Apollo, and Louie sounds awfully similar to Donald Duck's nephew threesome and their ducks not lemurs!
Now while I did vote for names I think it would be better off if we here in Internet Land gave them other names. So let's here what you would call three baby lemurs if you had the choice to do it.
My early choices for names:
Loos
Goofball
Prince Nana

10 comments:

k o w said...

Just for the record I entered "Apollo" 3 times on the site and signed up my buddy's son for the contest.

PG said...

Fuzzball
Fuzeball
Spazzball
(this one just to be different)

... I love that you are such a zoo lover, k o w!!!
Cool...

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Jeepers, Creepers and Peepers

Phain said...

for some reason - the only thing that comes to mind right now is "oof"

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Dee Dee
Dah Dah
Billy

kimmyk said...

Are they boys or girls? Does it matter I wonder...?

I'll think about this.....can't just jump into this ya know..it's like naming your children...

WDKY said...

Don't know about names, but what a cutie!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Stinkpalm
Grover
Dr. Richardson

Caterpillar said...

He's so cute! I can't think of a single name right now, but I love looking at the little guy's cute fur and amazing eyes!

Sky said...

oompa
loompa
loofah :)
gizmo