Monday, September 04, 2006

Virgin

Ever had one?
I've had two myself.
First one was terrible in bed.
She was almost a recluse when I first met her. She came up to me at a hockey game I was playing in and told me I looked like Pavel Bure. After that we dated and she and I eventually well... see the title. I was a scumbag back then and actually dumped her about 3 months after deflowering her. Something she still mentions to her friends today.

The second virgin worked out much better actually. More later.

8 comments:

Silver said...

Many years ago during college, I dated this one girl who was a virgin, and so was I actually. We got close to doing the deed many times, but I couldn't bring myself to have her as my first, and take her flower away from her at the same time. So we never did it.

A few years later, I met a lovely young lady on a spur of the moment outing/date sorta deal on New Years eve. I gave her a midnight smooch, and we fell head over heels. During a party one night at the old apartment, we did the deed, her first time. Sadly it didn't last, she didn't know what she wanted, and she split with me.

But to this day, she and I are close friends. It's been 6 years since she and I were an item.

j said...

Nope.

Phain said...

been one ;)
never had one
would probably break him anyway :D

Booster MPS said...

^What she said^

Would end up in a scary Wedding Crashers kind of thing with my luck.

Sky said...

Agree with le chat...been one, never been with one and probably would break him (although I have had the opportunity recently to train a 34 yr old virgin)

Anonymous said...

Yes - and the last one was 38.

ROFL @ J...

Fame said...

been one ;)
never had one
would probably break him anyway :D

Ditto my girl le chat...

kimmyk said...

I was a virgin and so was honey when we first did the deed. 21 YEARS later...it's all good.

We learned together.

It works.