Sunday, November 27, 2005

...

wrapping my arms around her I bring her in closer to me. Her heaving chest pressed firmly against mine I can feel her nipples get harder and harder with each second. I run my fingers under the base of her shirt going from the front to the small of her back slowly. I can feel the goose bumps rise from her skin as I run my lips across her collarbone to her neck. Her skin tastes better than it ever has. My hands seem to have deveolped a mind of their own now as I find them running just under the bottom of her breasts inside of her bra. I'm harder than a rock and she whispers something to me as she grips it through my jeans. Just at that moment a cool autumn breeze runs through the room from the open window.

6 comments:

Blondie... said...

My, my, my, my...

I have to say...

I envy the girl that had those moments...

x

WDKY said...

Phew. I thought you were going on about turkey's again for a minute.

Networkchic said...

What did she whisper?

ladylongfellow said...

I think she whispered " you're such a tease...you need to put out this time! DAMN IT!" I think she said, damn it, too! lol

kimmyk said...

Sorry I thought I was reading KOW's blog.
My bad.

jamwall said...

oh wait a second.....is that the same chick that keeps sneaking into dudes bedrooms at 3 in the morning puttin' on the big tease act???

i'm gonna have to setup a trap by the window or something, this is getting ridiculous!