Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sometimes....

...I like to tell people on Scrabble online that they just lost to a 12 year old.

...I will wonder what the process of turning pure orange juice into concentrate is?

...I will run up a slide and slide down the steps.

...I think to myself that maybe for once I will have liver with onions for dinner with brussel sprouts on the side. And then I will tell everyone it was fabulous even though it wasn't.

...I like to make up new words, like fuggo. And then I find out it's actually used in Italian.

...I will eat sushi, and sometimes I will throw it at the cats in the neighborhood with plenty of wassabi on it.

...I wonder if a post like this is inspired by the king of all eyebrows Andy Rooney.

...I wonder why he isn't featured on a t-shirt somewhere with the words "Will fuck for the truth" on it.

...I will go to Dunkin Donuts and ask for a dozen. And then walk out while the clerk is picking them out.

...I will think that that is a real prick move.

...I will want to go bungie jumping.

...I will instead jump off of the deck into the pool and say to myself "mission accomplished."

...I will write the goofiest piece of prose I can think up and never show it to anyone.

...I will say "Aww shit I just blogged it"

12 comments:

youngsoo said...

very very funny...i enjoyed reading that, thanks

kimmyk said...

I was with ya til ya tortured the local cats.

Very cool post KOW.

Anonymous said...

so you're the person I played on line scrabble with the other night

Sky said...

kow, you never cease to amaze me and make me smile..I so needed that.

finally forgiving said...

Thanks for making me smile today...it's been a rough week.

Blondie... said...

That is TOO funny...hehehehe
Wasabi soaked sushi at kitties!!

LMAO...

I really needed this today...

Thank goodness you 'accidently' posted it.

WDKY said...

I liked that, although torturing small furry animals with wassabi needs thinking about. And leaving without the donuts??? WTF?

Aaron said...

KoW, you are an inspiration to us all to keep on blogging!

You rock brotha!

JJ said...

I SEE YOU,
JJ

Anonymous said...

ready for fun and games this weekend ;)

Networkchic said...

I will overlook the fact that you do strange things sometimes, it makes you cool.

Ms Smack said...

I simply dig the idea that you can sit and create a decent list of quirky things like that. Without being tagged, or asked specific q's, its quite hard to think of 10-15 quirky things...

Its not someone has sent you a survery asking about colour, music and if you prefer choc over vanilla.

lovely :)