Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Raisins, Raisins, Raisins

Sung to the tune of "Rawhide"

Raisins, Raisins, Raisins
Love me some of those raisins
Gotta eat some raisins,
Raisins!
Small, tiny and juicy
king of all thats fruity
Raisins!

Pick em' up, eat them now
eat them now, pick em' up
pick em' up, eat them now
Raisins!
eat them up, bowels clean now
bowels clean now, eat them up
eat them up, bowels clean now
Raisins!

Raisins, Raisins, Raisins
Keep you healthy when shittin'
keeping atoms from splittin'
Raisins!
Keeps your poopy flowin'
and your other fluids goin'

Raisins!
Raisins!

This post is dedicated to WDKY and his love of raisins that inspired me at lunch today.

16 comments:

WDKY said...

Really, I don't know what to say... I'm truly humbled :-)

kimmyk said...

*rollin my eyes w/ a combination heavy sigh and shake of my head*

Anonymous said...

genius KOW, genius

Sky said...

kow you have way too much time on your hands...come on down here. :)

Kate B. said...

LOL wonderful

finally forgiving said...

yeah k o w, what about craisins? They are much better than raisins anyway.

Antek said...

ummm ok, now Im brainwashed .. I am going to grab me a box of rasins (and crasins) right now

Anonymous said...

Damn thats some funny shit.

k o w said...

Craisin's kick ass! I love them.

jamwall said...

i'm stuffing my entire pie hole with a horde of raisons right now. i'm trying to eat oprahs combimed body weight in raisons.

this is gonna take a while.........

kimmyk said...

KOW-I want you to know I sang that damn Rawhide song off and on all night last night-because of you and this damn Raisins song. UGH....make it stop.

landry said...

ack!
i was traumatized as a child by raisins. My mother never let us have snacks like the other kids. all we got was stinkin' raisins!!!
im going to be in philly this weekend.
maybe we should try our little rendezvous again?

Networkchic said...

I liked it up until the poopy part...that's just too much information that I don't like to think about. YUK.

ladylongfellow said...

*shaking my head and sighing* I would have suggested the tune of "heard it through the grapevine" but hey...lol..

Annalis said...

After reading WDKY's blog I had to come by and see what all the talk was about. Very creative. Thanks for the laugh.

Damn, now have the Rawhide song stuck in my head.

Caterpillar said...

That was just fabulous! Including the singing raisin at the bottom!