Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ever Brush Your Teeth With Cake Batter?

I have. It's called Crest Whitening Expressions Vanilla Mint. I picked it up by mistake last night at the store. You should have seen my face this morning. I loaded up my toothbrush with the stuff and proceeded to start brushing. Two seconds in I spit out all of the toothpaste onto my bathroom mirror. "What the Fuck!" I said as I looked down at the tube to find out what I had just put in my mouth. It was Crest, ok so far. Whitening Expressions, yup that's what I wanted to buy. Vanilla Mint? Holy fuck what did I just do? I rinsed my mouth out with water then Listerine. As I turned to hop in the shower I could still taste this garbage. So I hopped under the water and just let the jets of water squirt the remaining remnants of this foul toothpaste from my mouth.

The taste of this shit is horrible. Fucking horrible. If they wanted to make a good tasting toothpaste they should make one called "barbecue". That I would try. This Vanilla Mint is heading right for the garbage can.

Moral of the story? When putting something in your mouth make sure you know what it is first. It may look familiar but sometimes it's completely different.

13 comments:

Networkchic said...

God I've done that...not the toothpase thing...but putting something in my mouth without realizing what it is. You are right...just because it looks familiar doesn't mean it really is. :-)

Booster MPS said...

"Moral of the story? When putting something in your mouth make sure you know what it is first. It may look familiar but sometimes it's completely different."

That's what she said......

k o w said...

Rimshot!

HAhahahahaha!

TJ said...

Boy, did I learn that lesson the hard way. Apparently 'Ladies Night' at the Blazing Saddle Lounge has a whole different meaning...

Blueprincesa said...

Aaaaaaaaawww shiiiiitttt... that's what I get for going a day without reading FUGGO

MG said...

lmao....I've had that stuff and I couldn't agree more!

barbeque flavored toothpaste...hmmm....

oh and the moral of the story is sage advice

Galen said...

Hahaha I've been there. Hand cream is harder to rinse out of your mouth than toothpast, I'd think. Just be glad it wasn't anchovie paste.


Oh and that reminded me of an old commercial, which you can currently find on my blog. Thanks for the memories.

Red Sox Fanatic said...

That's too bad. I first looked at the pictures before reading your story, and my first thought was - this sounds kickass! I may want to brush my teeth even more now, but once I read what you said, not anymore.

I use Crest everyday, but I think I will stick to what I have.

Fame said...

LMAO great!

Phain said...

Damn, everyone else stole my comments on the whole "moral of the story" - guess that's what I get for showing up late... oh well, *smoochies* any hoo!

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

we use beef flavored toothpaste on our dog, perhaps you wanna give that a try sometime!

kimmyk said...

that's nasty shit i agree.
i hate paste..i always use gel.

lol @ booster!!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I use the Lemon Mint or Lemon Blast or whatever the hell it's called when I brush before bed. My wife hates it, but I like it. It has a lemony Pledge-like tingle.