Friday, April 14, 2006

The Power of Moaning

Two weeks ago a woman who I am good friends with left a message on my phone of her getting herself off and screaming my name. Ever since then it's been saved on my answering machine and soon will be uploaded here for all of you to hear. It's one of those things I have to share. In it she starts off with nothing but heavy breathing, then slow moans, then "yes", more moaning, then the requisite "fuck me", more heavy breathing and so on. It's a great message really. When I go through my messages in the morning I find myself always listening at least to the very beginning of it. I think it's the moaning.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm ... yes ...ahhh ... that's it ... ;)

I can't help it, I'm a moaner too. I have been told that it is a turn on for most men, for me it is as much of a release as the actual orgasm.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

does she know her voice will be on here for all of us to hear? lol

MG said...

the term "good friend" is now redefined.

k o w said...

Is it really?

... j said...

that. is wonderful. congratulations, no really... :)

Melissa said...

lucky boy to have such thoughtful friends.

btw, nice ass. ;) I looked back like you suggested. The washing machine gave me a wicked idea.. lol..

madameplushbottom said...

Moaning does a body good!

ladylongfellow said...

See.... I'm gonna steer everyone to this blog who tells me I'm the only one who has friends like this! lol What's your phone number, btw? lol

Sky said...

See now how are you going to know who is moaning into your answering machine when I leave that message for you that I promised? :P