Sunday, April 02, 2006

Midnight, McNuggets, and Mario

It's late here and I'm tired but can't fall asleep. Three shows in three days is alot with the travel sucking you dry each and every way. I don't know how people can be on the road 40+ weeks a year. It sucks. I'm sitting here in a 24 hour McDonalds at half past 12:00am eating these disgusting chicken mcnuggets and thinking their the best thing I've eaten since I left for this midwest tour on Thursday. With my DS as the only true method of entertainment I decided to pull into this McDonalds to take advantage of their WiFi connection to play a little MarioKart over the internet and cruise the web.

Is there anything to do in Illinois besides a Cubs game?

11 comments:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

touring? what kind of touring? are you a musician?

Blueprincesa said...

I haven't been able to sleep either. It sucks.

Caterpillar said...

What kind of touring are you doing here?

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i guess he's too busy touring to answer, lol

Galen said...

I think he's working security at wrestling or concerts or something. He does that when he's not investigating insurance and shiz.

Fame said...

You sound miserable! So sorry about that. What kind of touring are you doing? Don't eat fake chicken it is bad for you!! :-)

Thanks for all the comments on my blog. I think we are related some how! Well your not alone on the road there are people out here reading your blog!! Hang in there!

Have a Happy Monday!

k o w said...

Numbur 1 is correct. In my spare time I like to pat down wrestling fans for money.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

ahh, i thought maybe you were a rock and roll star!

WDKY said...

Probably a lot more than there is over here, I can tell you.

I've not been sleeping much either.

Booster MPS said...

The only thing of interest there is Chicago....other than that, keep moving.

kimmyk said...

layin the smack down in chi town!

they didnt have any hooker ass bitches to help you pass the time? i mean...mcdonalds? i bet your arteries were bout to choke ya. but they do have the best fries.