Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Therapy

I've got nothing today for ya.
Nada
Not a damn thing to write about.
Too much research, study, and writing to do.
Research in the old fashioned way when people opened books and read shit instead of just googling for their answer.
Wikipedia is useless as well.
So I'm hitting the books.
And actually having a beer on a weekday as well!
Go read another site.
Quick save yourself.
What are you still doing here.
For the love of christ don't you have some fucking work to do?
Shouldn't you be going over microbiology?
Fucker!
This post should have ended after the third line.
But it hasn't.
And you've made it this far.
So you are rewarded.
Tommorow's HNT will be very geeky.
Ninkinko geeky.
If I decide to do it instead of working on 30 page reports on a topic that would bore you to fucking tears.
Shit here comes the amazons again.

5 comments:

Blueprincesa said...

darling, I know just how you feel.

Melissa said...

!wow~

that post moved me...

lol

u can read my novel.. erm, post.. for some therapy.
I'm a fuckin spazz so..

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

what is your topic of research?

Caterpillar said...

I feel for you. Whenever you need a break just post another wonderfully silly post!

WDKY said...

I fI were you I'd stop and post something ridiculous.

Okay, good point.