Monday, April 17, 2006

Zzzzzz....

I walked out the backdoor yesterday and sat down in the hammock. It was "San Diego" weather I thought and thusly demanded that I be outdoors. With a good book and very little breeze blowing I sat down in the direct sunlight. The suns radiation warmed me up quick so much that as I started chapter 12 I was pretty cozy in the netting. Over the course of the next 15 minutes I could feel my hat getting heavier and heavier. My eyelids were becoming the same way and I fought valiantly to stay awake but the ne....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

zzzzzzz.......

zzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzz

¿puede usted decir siesta?

9 comments:

PG said...

si! que mucho!
Pero, mejor... ven conmigo a Boston por una siesta
;)

Silver said...

The next time he comes up to see me. Kow, we're waiting dude, the room is yours, now get yer ass up here for a party Worcester style baby!

jamwall said...

si si.

....wait a second!!!!

what did i just agree to????

PG said...

lol.... Hey, silver, I didn't know you were so close!
yes, get his little butt up here to the Boston area!
and jamwall... hmmm... you don't wanna know
;)

(((conio!)))

WDKY said...

I can only imagine...

Blueprincesa said...

Si, puedo decirla. Espero que yo pueda encontrarla tambien. Felicitaciones.

kimmyk said...

I love falling asleep in the sun....

it's a wonderful blanket.

But it's not warm enough yet here for all that....

Silver said...

The pike is a minute away, which makes Beantown 30 to 40 minutes from where I reside.

We'll have to let you know when dear old Kow comes back up here for a visit. It's been over a year now...dude, time to see the new house. Ram's been here like 2 or 3 times already! lol What's your excuse?

Fame said...

Isn't it great to read in the sun and just enjoy life? The best the best the best. So glad you enjoyed your day.