Wednesday, June 28, 2006

2 Virgins

Two virgins are just weeks away from getting married. The soon to be bride turns to her fiancee and says "Honey I want you to know before our wedding night that I have small breasts." He quickly states back "Well since we're sharing I want you to know that I'm hung like a baby."

The wedding day comes and the reception was great. As the newlyweds stand in the honeymoon suite the bride takes off her dress and asks her new husband "What do you think?" "I think they're great" he states and now it's his turn. He unzippers his pants and drops his drawers. She immediately faints and he catches her in his arms. An hour later she wakes up. "You said you were hung like a baby!" "I am my love, I'm 20 inches long and it weighs about 7 pounds."

13 comments:

j said...

Ha ha ha!

Oh lord.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

does he have a brother?

Blondie said...

Love it!!

Tevin said...

A classic.

kimmyk said...

He probably spit up on her too, huh?

Phain said...

should have seen that one comming... LMAO!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Fame said...

ROFLMAO!

jamwall said...

i'm sorry, i laughed hysterically at the line: "Two virgins are just weeks away from getting married"

what was the rest of the joke again?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - good one!

*crosses legs*

WDKY said...

Nice. Although I'm sure a 20" baby is a bit larger than one would noramlly expect. Or is that the point?

I need more sleep.

finally forgiving said...

20 inches...that sounds a bit scary.

Sky said...

20"..holy *#$& I don't want it going in one end and out the other.