Thursday, June 08, 2006

Golf Club

In some circles I'm known as Mr. Golf for my extreme take on mini golf. Don't worry I haven't included any of the pictures from the "extreme" game here as they were confiscated by the authorities. This pic is from the 2nd hole... before the game really got started in the grand tradition. You know where clothes come off, mid-course fountain dives are a tradition and you shoot for the 8th hole by starting on the 13th. Remember there is only two rules for "Golf Club", one the beer must be cold and two if children are around then each article of clothing won from another must be removed by the 16th hole.

13 comments:

Phain said...

strip golf? where do I sign up? ;)

Polt said...

a shot from the 16th hole would have been appreciated. Nive bit o'shin you got showing there, kow!

HAPPY HNT!

lime said...

i'm up for a game! happy HNT

Michelle said...

LOL I wanna play athat kinda golf!! WHoo hooooooo

HHNT :)

WDKY said...

Nut case :-)

Happy HNT!

Suze said...

Is this an HNG[olf]?

Or are you just offering a hole in one?

Happy HNT Sweetie ;)

The Melody Censor said...

those 2 rules seem pretty easy to follow...lol.
Happy HNT

Leesa said...

Oooh, sounds fun! I'll play! HHNT ;)

Sky said...

hmm...strip golf...I would be naked very quickly then I guess

Lee Ann said...

Looks like fun! Happy HNT!

Fame said...

My ex used to play golf for 8 hours at a time, now I know why..thanks for revealing the secret. Kisses Fame. HHNT!

Blondie... said...

Sweet! However, I think I'd never end up naked as you... ;-)

Rebecca said...

LOL...I love the shadow you cast...

The commentary was a hole in one :D

HHNT!