Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup Prediction

Quick and simple here. Germany will win the World Cup this year. Not it's not a form of home field advantage. It's simply because I think they have the team this year to do it. Brazil is the only team that scares me so far. And who knows maybe the U.S. will show up in the final and piss off the rest of the world even more.

By the way that is me dressed up in drag on my last trip to Berlin to attend a rally. For all of you out there wanting to know just how handsome a woman I'd make here you go.

Tommorow is the 2 year anniverary of the start of this site. I won't be writing tommorow's post. Instead after two years I've decided to share this space with someone else. Wanna find out who's making the first ever guest appearance as a writer? Click a link to this site and find out.

9 comments:

Booster MPS said...

I will be trying my best to get into the Cup this year!

PG said...

I remember its the anniversary to your blog, because it's also my Birthday!
:-)

Happy anniversary, kow!

Blueprincesa said...

k o w- you're beautiful.

lolly said...

Ahh, i'll be supporting England all the way, even with star striker Rooney injured!!

kimmyk said...

I've never seen you look lovlier KOW.

Happy Anniversary to you and your blog!

Blondie... said...

Happy anniversary babe!!

Caterpillar said...

Happy Anniversary, k o w!

I'd be very happy for Germany if they won!

CatSpit said...

Saffyre you know Rooney is fit right? Pronounced able to play, probably in the later group games. Crouch is just as good anyway.

Eff Germany. They look dangerous in attack but their defense looks weak as usual. Nothing new there. Just don't let it go to penalties.

lolly said...

Asphyxiate, yeah I know he is fit and will be able to play in later games. I just worry that the team rely on him too much and it could affect their chances of reaching the later games.