Friday, June 23, 2006

Go Outside

Go.
Turn off this PC, your email isn't that important.
Reading Fuggo is only fun in the office.
So just click the start button and begin the process of shut down.
Then stand up and stretch.
Feels good doesn't it?
That's your muscles yearning for activity.
Push our chair into your desk and go put on a pair of sneakers.
Go outside and instead of hopping in your car instead continue walking past it.
You'll soon notice somethings you haven't noticed in awhile.
Like the smell of freshly cut grass.
It's summertime and now your going to enjoy it.
Instead of being inside.

I don't internet in the summertime and neither should you.

8 comments:

Booster MPS said...

Swimming again after work today in the sun....and I think I will leave early to do it.

Sky said...

If it wasn't so dang hot here I would be spending more time outside too. It is brutal here! No Internet for me next week though as I am tubing down some river and horseback riding through the Ozarks (obviously not at the same time).

Anonymous said...

I would love to throw this iMac out of the window and walk out, but management frowns on that sort of thing.

It's not that hot here right now, and it will be even colder down by the beach, where I'm headed this weekend. But hey, it sure beats smelling other people's funky pits on the Tube, sweaty builders and London pollution...

Networkchic said...

I only do it because I already have to be here...staring at a computer screen so it might as well be something I enjoy looking at. Right?

Aaron said...

So sitting poolside in 95 deg. weather is unacceptable as well??

OK, I'll put the crack pipe down!

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i do both!

WDKY said...

Too right, mate. I'm running every other day too, and I notice things I haven't noticed before every time.

This comment isn't real, by the way. I shut down before I sent it.

kimmyk said...

If you say so KOW...and so it will be done.