Thursday, August 03, 2006

8 Inches of "Male"?

R: I had 8 inches of mail this morning.
k o w: Say what?
R: I had 8 inches of mail this morning. On my desk.
k o w: 8 inches of male on your desk this morning huh, how was it.
R: Tough, it was heavy too.
k o w: What? It couldn't have been more than a pound or two.
R: About that I guess, I didn't weigh it.
k o w: How long did it take before you got the male done?
R: Only about half an hour.
k o w: Quite the stud then was he?
R: What?
k o w: The male on your desk this morning, all 8 inches of him.
R: Huh? Oh your so fucking dirty sometimes.
k o w: Wait you came to me just now and said you had 8 inches of mail/male on your desk. What did you expect?
R: I'm taking you to McDonald's for lunch now. It's your punishment.

5 comments:

Sky said...

McDonald's is definitely punishment! I would sure like to have 8" of male on my desk.

landry said...

filthy filthy filthy
a very high compliment in my book.

kimmyk said...

I'm with sky...I'll take 8" of male on my desk anytime.

McD's? You might wanna give yourself the 3 second rule before you open your mouth again if lunch is on the line.

finally forgiving said...

so kow, does that mean you're going to be on my desk tomorrow? ;-)

lolly said...

Ok I am confused...what's wrong with McD's? I just had lunch from there....cheap and cheerful!

I'd rather have had 8 inches of male though..