Thursday, August 31, 2006

Weather Bunnies

Seems every channel on my television dial now features some hot, young weather girl telling me it's going to be wet tommorow and that I'm going to need my rubbers out there. Well no shit. I'm probably going to need my rubbers sooner before later if she bends over anymore in her blouse with the plunging neckline. I don't think they require degrees to read the weather anymore. Gone are the old guys who knew what the hell they were talking about. Now all you need is a fresh face, boobs, and a skimpy yet professional looking skirt that comes down just over your ass cheeks. I haven't had such an interest in the weather report before.

It's come to the attention of my bladder that a large banana and strawberry smoothie isn't a great idea before walking into a 2 hour lecture on the digestive system. I was dancing up a storm in that lecture hall aisle and didn't move as not to disrupt the rest of the class, all 250 of them.

Paul Shaffer from the David Letterman show looks weirder each time I watch the show. I don't watch that much but here I am now thinking "He looks like an ugly piano playing troll."

Yeah so I took a golf class here in my return to full time status. I need a breather between the 6 other classes I have and where else can I go and smash something for an hour 3 days a week in the middle of the day?

I need new underwear. There's a cold front coming in or something and "Bunny" just nearly popped out of her shirt while reaching for a cloud.

Oh HBO is playing reruns of that show "Cathouse" which follows the goings on in a brothel in Reno, NV. All these girls are saying they're the smart ones because they get paid to do something they love. Well I guess if fucking fat, hairy slobs with receding hairlines is your kind of kink then it is the ideal job for you.

I'd be a whore if I could.

NO way! CBS slimmed down Katie Couric in promo pics? This just in America, there isn't a photo put out by a media outlet today that has been touched up. She's not a weather bunny so I guess it needed to be done.

1 comment:

Caterpillar said...

I love this little collection of randomness!!