Friday, August 11, 2006

I've Been Nano'd

I now own an ipod. Yes I bought an Apple product. It's fucking sexy. This is going to be a short post as I'm trying to put files on this thing. One song at time isn't cutting it. Any ipod vets out there wanna help out your buddy here?

EDIT:
Hey if you do a podcast, listen to a podcast, use a podcast as bait, fry podcasts on the stove, fold podcasts as soon as they come out of the dryer, drive podcasts to ballet, or covet your neighbors podcast leave a comment here pointing me to it.

6 comments:

PG said...

hmmmm
...can I cover my friendly neighborhood blogger's ipod?
And his feet, as well, for that matter??
;)

WDKY said...

iTunes is the answer. How on earth are you doing it at the moment?

kimmyk said...

we've gone through 1 in the washer 1 just beaten the hell out of and our last one well it's working so....good luck. hope yours last longer than ours have. but you dont have teenagers do ya?

yeah and iTunes is key.

ladylongfellow said...

I have an ipod, I hate it. The ipod service and itunes piss me off to no end! I don't even use it anymore. I had gotten my kids 20GB irivers and you don't need the itunes software and with one click I uploaded every song on my computer to their mp3 players. So, I went and got myself an iriver instead!

Ladyred said...

Apple products really arent's so bad.....you'll see :)

LL you are so finicky!!

Conspiracy said...

Yeah, you definitely need iTunes, but once you have it, uploading songs is easy, just highlight more than one and click and drag.

I never did like the proprietary Apple format, but for ease of use, iTunes is pretty good.

If Apple would just sell mp3's the world would be such a better place.