Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tagged!

I got tagged by one of my favorite internet people lechatquiapeur. You may know her as the only person to ever write for this here site besides me. That's because she kicks ass so without further ado here goes...
Four things about me you may not have known:
A) Four jobs I have had in my life: HVAC Installer, Professional Wrestler, Cherry Picker, and Investigator
B) Four movies I could watch over and over: Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Braveheart, Pulp Fiction
C) Four places I have lived:Philadelphia, Frankford, Rambler Park, and Wildwood, NJ
D) Four TV shows I love to watch: This Old House, nip/tuck, CBS Sunday Morning, and Deadwood
E) Four places I've been on vacation: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Disney World, Brazil!
F) Four of my favorite websites: Comcast (email), BBC, CBS Sportsline, and Gorillamask.
G) Four of my favorite foods: Banana, Beer, Spaghetti and Sausage, Anything cooked over an open flame on a grill with charcoal.
H) Four friends I will tag: I can't pick just four so I'm tagging everyone right on the ass who stops by here regularly.
Right now I would rather be: Traveling the globe seeking adventure.

8 comments:

Cinderella said...

I grew up in Frankford..nuts I tell ya..interesting little facts there. =)

WDKY said...

I don't believe you were a cherry picker...

How's it going, my friend?

Phain said...

professional wrestler? are you shittin me?

kimmyk said...

Professional wrestler? you gotta be kiddin me.

PG said...

Um... Professional Wrestler, indeed??? Are you kidding us?
And Installer?
Installer of WHAT?
Details, k o w, we women want details!
Oh, somehow I SO KNEW you were a Deadwood fan! And I have only seen one episode, too!
;)

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

DAYUM hommie... across the river but seems so far away.. missed the runnin and gunnin.... DaGuNNer... ~eM

lolly said...

LOL pro wrestler??? You have to be kidding right??

Sky said...

I got a cherry for you to pick. Sorry, cheesy but I couldn't resist :)

Oh and I think it is time you head back to Disney World.