Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Guess the Game #2


Here's a screen from a game I am still currently playing and have well over 100 hours logged into it. If you can guess this game I personally will send you an expired, already used "Free 2 months of Xbox Live" scratch and win card.


Here's what I've been trying to set up recently. Long ago I decided to make this little site here a little bit different from all the other blogs out there by being completely stupid. So far so good. But I've had this idea of an internet scavenger hunt for awhile now and in the coming weeks I may open up a contest to everyone who visits here. The prize will be nothing much but the journey getting there will be. Each day I will drop a clue in the form of a post. It will be up to you the player to head out and try and figure out what it is. First person to respond with the correct answer wins that days challenge. After a 3 week run the person with the most "first responses" will win a prize solely of my choosing. It will be worth it trust me. If your interested and have a guess at this screenshot reply now.

5 comments:

Galen said...

Final Fantasy XXV2: We just can't let this series die...

And I believe that's on the GBA.. yep.

Aaron said...

Count me in!

This'll be fun!

k o w said...

Slick wins this round.

Glad to hear the response on the contest through both here and in emails. Thanks to all of you.

Cold Justice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cold Justice said...

Damn, you snooze, you lose. I knew this one! FF Tactics was the first GBA game I ever played -- on my DS.