Friday, July 29, 2005

Today's Lunch is...




Chef Boyardee Meat Ravioli

This stuff has been a staple of the craptacular side of my diet since I burst from my mother's womb. It really doesn't taste that great. The noodles are overcooked and soggy. The "meat" inside looks like something that may have leaked out of the discard cart at the local butcher. The sauce is just rancid with little bits of meat swirled all through out it making it a chunky mess. Make no mistake that when you open the can the inside resembles a murder scene. The stuff looks bad and smells even worse. I have no idea why I eat it. Maybe it reminds me of the days I'd just sit in front of the television watching G.I. Joe, He-Man, and the Transformers while eating the crap as a snack. It's a comfort food and that's a good thing because no one is eating this shit because they want to lose weight. If you eat or have eaten this poor excuse for the waste of a perfectly good tin can leave a reply to the affect.

Well lunchtime is almost over here. I knocked this stuff back with exactly 33.8 FL OZ's of water. Yeah that's how bored I was. I was going to post a wacky cartoon acted out in stills by some old G.I. Joe figures I found in the garage the other day. It's an idea I saw on another site that I plan on ripping off. Although mine won't feature the Joe's in the clutches of each other demonstrating a new meaning of "male bonding."

Hey look Godzilla eats Chef Boyardee! What do you think of it Godzilla?

I told you I was bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not allow you to use my picture when talking about Raviolis fucker.

-Godzilla

Kojubat said...

Cold out of the can is quite delicious. I have a few in the pantry for emergencies.